Everything falls excepts it's held by another, but your favorite eyeglass does not have to lose its lens every time due to undesirable impact. The amazing Magnetic Eyeglass Holder Pin is specially designed to keep your eyeglass safe and easily accessible.
- Shipping Fee: Free Shipping (Except For Remote Areas)
- Material: Steel
- Weight: 10grams
- Size: 43.5 x 22.5mm ( Length x Width )
- Package Content: 1 Glasses, 1 Glasses Box And 1 Lens Cloth
- Simple and Sleek Design:
The Magnetic Eye Glass Holder consists of the magnet and hook that join seamlessly and strongly too.
It's not only can you use this holder to keep your glass safe, it equally works well for water bottles, pens, and ID cards.
- Portable and Durable:
The Magnetic Eye Glass Holder is easy to carry around without interfering in any way, you can also count on the material to last long enough.
HOW TO USE:
- Hook the magnetic steel inward, and allow it to make contact with the external hook.
- Hang your eyeglass or other items to fit.
- OD refers to your right eye.
- OS refers to your left eye.
- Sphere(SPH) Indicates the amount of lens power, prescribed to correct nearsightedness (-) or farsightedness(+).
- ADD is the added magnifying power applied to the bottom part of multifocal lenses to correct presbyopia.
- Cylinder(CYL) indicates the amount of lens power for astigmatism.
- Axis describes the positioning of the cylindrical power on your lenses (required for astigmatism).
- Note: you will not be able to use a contact lens prescription – the two are different.
Instruction of Frame Measurements
- The Best Eyeglasses For Your Face Shape